Sunday, April 29, 2012

Kettle: Salt and Vinegar chip problem --> SOLVED!

After being disappointed on a weekly basis by Walmart and Target's lack of my desired chips, it finally dawned on me to look at the internet. Specifically Amazon.com. This lovely site does have a grocery store set up with automatic delivery. I tried this about a year ago with a drink my children insisted on buying at school for .75 a pop, and was able to score them on Amazon for much, much, much less. Anyway, I digress... I poked in my favorite chip name and VIOLA! They had them!! And if I signed up for the subscription they were only 2.50 a bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  They are $2.78 at Walmart -- $2.98 at Target. SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I put myself on a 2 month delivery. That should definitely sustain my addiction... And then a couple days later a FedEx van pulled into my driveway. A package!! What could it be??!?!?


OH.MY.SALT.AND.VINEGARY.GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I will never, EVER run out!!!!!!  Until C#1 got home and spied all that yummy goodness. So, alas, I just might have to share. *sniff sniff* 

Another most excellent thing about these lovely bags, is the expiration date is September 2012. Whooottt!! I love longggggg expiration dates.  And now I love Amazon.com, too.

This weekend was the April birthday party bash. C#1 was celebrating, as was my Mom. Let the partying commence! When my Mom opened her gift, we were both surprised to find not one, but two lovely gifties! Who knew it was a buy one get one free?!?!


That means I get one, too!!! 

I love the sentiment "I'll Cook, If You'll Clean." I wish!!!!! Normally it's, "I'll cook and no wait, please, please let me clean, too." Thankfully C#1 and C#2 will unset the table, but, when dinner isn't at the table most dishes get left on the counter. Has anyone heard of this snazzy new machine?!??!?!


A dishwasher?!?!?!? Anyone?!?!?! (This one isn't mine.... Same color, different brand.) What is the problem with putting your dishes IN the dishwasher?!?!?!?  

Okay, okay.... I am ranting. I will stop now.  

Well that's it for today. Till next time....





No comments: