Sunday, October 14, 2012

The BEST Pop Tarts EVERRRRRRRR!!

I am not a huge fan of Pop Tarts. I don't believe all those vitamins and minerals declarations, but in a pinch, for the kids, I guess they're okay (they couldn't be any worse than some of the cereal I buy.) C#1 and C#2 would beg to differ, I'm sure. But, a few weeks ago while doing my price match thingy at Walmart, I found "Limited Edition Pumpkin Pie" PopTarts.


I couldn't reach these specifics tarts and had to lift C#2 up, so she could grab two boxes. 

And on a completely different note -- I saved almost $17.00 using price match - YAHOOOOO!!

Anywayyyyyyyyyyy, we got home and C#2 insisted on trying one of these.  I convinced her to give me a little taste and all I can say is "WOW!"  They taste amazing -- for a Pop Tart!!

So, the next time I went to Walmart to buy some more they had none, zero, nil, nada, ZILCH! Ugh! And the next time I went ---> same, SAME! 

I decided to look on Amazon and Ebay to see if they had them. And I could buy one lovely box of these for a whopping $15.00!!! OYE!! Bank robbery!!!

Today we ended up back to Walmart. Lo and behold they had 4, yes FOUR boxes!! And being the greedy B*tch that I am, I said, "We MUST take them ALL!!!!!" Which we did. And they only cost ------- wait for it --------------------------> $3.50 per box!!! Even if we get sick of them after box number one, two or three, the expiration on these is September 2013. Lots and lots of time to consume.

There you have it. My Pop Tarty adventure!

Till next time....




No comments: