Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sugar Cookie Pop Tarts?!? Helllllz Yeahhh!!

On my last "fun" trip to Walmart to do the price match thingy, yet again, I was looking to maybe snag a couple more boxes of those super delicious, but, rare and elusive Pumpkin Spice Pop Tarts. Welllll, in their normal spot (that was normally empty) there was this:


oh-my-goodness-sugar-cookie-pop-tart-those-are-probably-the-best-ever-EVERRRR-i-am-sure-of-it!!!!!

Andddddddddddd they are all cutesy, cutesy on the inside.


That must mean they are healthy and nutritious and a breakfast of champions!!

Well, they are delicious (especially with coffee.) I do love me my sugar cookies wtih frosting.  And the cute seal ---- well, I'm not sure what that accomplished, but, whatever.

Needless to say I bought 5 -- yes F-I-V-E boxes. And I might share if you visit me, but, no promises.

I also discovered that Walmart also carries Herdez Verde (green) Salsa. I have no idea if it's any good, but, I am assuming it's great. I do love the rojo variety!


I must also mention that I saved a whopping $38.50 doing price match at Walmart!!!!!!!  I was able to get London Broil for $3.48 lb, versus $6.48 Walmart price. I love, love, loveeeeeeeee price match!!  AND I was able to get 33.9 oz coffee for $5.99, versus $8.98 Walmart price! YAHOOOOO!!

Anywayyyyyyy, my shopping trip also includes Sam's Club and I found some very interesting items in my last browsing fest.


Salsa Queso Cheetos?! Well, I will certainly give them a whirl. Besides, these weird finds are generally very limited at Sambo's. Here today, gone tomorrow.

AND I also found this:


This will taste most amazing with my Idared apples. And since it IS Sam's Club it comes in a two pack. 

ANDD this is apparently a Sam's Club exclusive?!?


I'm thinking the two pack part is the exclusive part. This dressing is amazing though. C#1 is completely in love with it. And I found if you add a smidgen of vinegar to this, it tastes like the real restaurant deal.

ANDDD we also found this:


C#2 and I were standing in the store sniffing the bag. I didn't notice any weird looks. But, we were too busy boogering up the bag to really give a sh*t!

Once home we popped a couple of these into the toaster oven and slathered a healthy amount of butter on each piece and boy oh boy!! Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo flippin' good!!!  If these weren't so perishable, I'd buy 5 bags at a time.

There is also an impending storm. We will be happy lil campers with our Sugar Cookie Pop Tarts, salad dressing, cheetos, and apple dip. There will be a fight over the English muffins -- since there is only one bag. *sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Till next time...















No comments: