Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Coffee or Wine?!?!?

I am having a serious case of the munchies and have decided to have coffee or wine. Choices, choices...  I run the risk of being awake all night with the coffee, but, it has way less calories than the wine I drink.  So I guess it will be coffee.  Thank goodness I have a "one cupper" that makes coffee making a breeze.


And it works really quickly, too! The only thing bad about it, is it gets cold faster than regular pot coffee. I will probably have to microwave it a couple times or guzzle it down.

I am also currently watching the last part of "Hatfields & McCoys." This is a three part mini series on the History channel. It is really good!!


It is interesting to see these two families clash in such a violent way. I definitely have my opinion on who was more to blame for the fracas.  But, both sides are very much revenge motivated.

I made another pan of the best rhubarb stuff EVER! 


I mistakenly tried a new recipe for bars and was told by the hubby to not waste anymore rhubarb on anything else, but, the above.  The bars were really good and he did eat them, but, the definitely weren't as good as the cobbler.

And here's a little bit of coffee humor, since it's been a while.



That sounds like me!!! :)

Till next time....




No comments: