Thursday, May 17, 2012

I got my car back!! And I saved over $12.00 at Walmart!

I was very happy to get my car back on Tuesday AND since we had to venture out in the evening we went out to dinner at a local pizza joint. Win - WIN! I love when I don't have to make dinner and I do enjoy some real pizza!!  And what I mean by that is we did NOT go to Pizza Hut.


*Insert Gollum's voice from LOTR* "My preciousssss."


I have found that since this most recent fix, my gear shifter is working better than ever! I am thinking there was an underlying problem from my previous September fix and it was just a matter of time before it broke. If you add up the total from the September fix with the May fix that equals over $1,000! OUCH!!!!!!  It will be a sad, sad day when I have to get rid of this vehicle. I do like it so much.

I had a planned shopping trip and decided last minute to see if my Mom and sis were available for breakfast.  Being all spontaneous I called their house at 7:15 a.m. and a plan was made. We met up at 8:00 a.m.  They had a most excellent special of half a waffle, two eggs, two sausage and two bacon. Let me just say it was delicious! The waffle especially. It was definitely a great idea and we all enjoyed our food.


AND our waitress was especially good and I had three coffee refills! Whoohoo!!  I was all caffeinated and ready to spend.some. moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!  

And spend I did. But, like I said I saved over $12.00 at Walmart and that is always a fantastic thing!! And these are some of the items I saved on: coffee, cereal (super excited there was a Kellogg's cereal sale 2 for $5.00, so I actually saved on a whole bunch of Crispix!!), lettuce, pineapple, block cheese, pop tarts, eggs, shampoo, cottage cheese and artisan lettuce!! My children have nooooooooooooooooooo idea about the pop tarts, but, once they discover them, they will be gone in an instant. 

Like I said before, I am a horrible parent and let my children eat sugary cereal and pop tarts. So sue me!

Till next time....



No comments: