Thursday, May 10, 2012

Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk and Thor and Captain America, Oh MY!

After having a "Marvel Movie Marathon" we went to see the much hyped movie "The Avengers"!


And WOWEEEEEWOW!!! It was a good flick! Joss Whedon wrote and directed this movie which made it even more exciting to watch. 

I still haven't figured out which superhero I want to be. They all have such neato skillzzzz!  The action and humor throughout this flick was very enjoyable, too. 

And it only cost $13.50 for the entire family! And it was at the super nice, recliner seat theater!

I also watched the movie "Young Adult" (on dvd.) 


This was a movie about a 30 something, trying to get back her high school love. Let me just say Charlize's character was PA-THE-TIC! It's hard to believe that there are actually people who would behave this way especially after 20 or so years out of high school. Those people who still hold grudges and act like they're still in high school. Of course, I know it does happen. At my first high school reunion, there were those who didn't attend because of said grudges and hurt feelings. Seriously?! I'm glad I wasn't a part of any "group" and feel like I have to maintain a pseudo image.

I have and will be attending a reunion or two in the coming years and am sure to hear about those who are still this way. I guess some people never grow up or refuse to grow up or just don't know how. It's kinda sad...

Anyway, if you want to watch a movie about a pathetic adult, who hasn't grown up, watch this. It was mildly entertaining, but, not anything I will watch again. 

The "Avengers" on the other hand was thoroughly enjoyable and I would re-watch that.

Till next time...




No comments: