Friday, April 6, 2012

It's Breakfast Time!!!

I really need to get over breakfast, but, just this one last time, I promise (maybeeeeee.) Anywho, the lovely children (C#1, C#2 and friend) were bouncing around wanting breakfast. And what did they want?!?!?! WAFFLES! I made those the last time child #3 showed up, so she must have been impressed. I really slave over them. Pull out the egg, milk, and trusty box of Bisquick!! I am sooooooooooooo talented!  And here's what you get:


This (above) was just after I started, therefore only two waffles on the plate.


And this was the very last, slightly deformed waffle. I scraped the bowl down to the very last. I thought I might get to eat this one, until C#1 swooped in and was like, "MORE! MORE! MORE!" *Sigh* I guess it will be eggs for me, yet, again.


And it looks like they were a complete fail today.  But, alas, they weren't. Untilllllllllllll I tried to move them from the pan to my plate. And they turned into egg slop.  I was really good this time, too. I was standing over them, turning them, watching them, petting them, making sure they were happy and then they go and do this. I.CAN.NOT.WIN.

Onto a happier topic ---- COFFEE!!!  I finally polished off the International Delight Vanilla Creamer that I wasn't very fond of. It had a weird taste AND it has more calories than my trusty Coffee-Mate brand.  And I ran the dishwasher last night, so I could use my special "Buffy" cup, again. So now all is good in the world.


And that is it for right now. I have a bazillion packages to get together. Thursday was a very "buy happy" day on ebay. NOT that I am complaining. 

Till next time.....


If you "LIKE" my Facebook page you will get reminders to read my rants:








No comments: