Monday, August 22, 2011

The Breakfast of Champions!!!

I was perusing the cereal aisle at Walmart and came across a NEW cereal --  "Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch."  Now doesn't that sound like the healthiest breakfast ever?! The hubby didn't think it sounded all that great. I decided that my lovely children might like it for the upcoming trip. Yes, I know, it's loaded with sugar, sugar, sugar. But, I also know that my kids would be highly impressed with the purchase. Once we arrived home and they saw the cereal, they wanted to immediately have some. I informed them that it was for our trip and they would have to wait. They didn't like that idea, but, had to go along with it.

Now the challenge for today is getting C#1 and C#2 to do their chores and pack their bags for our short excursion.  I am sure I will have to remind them and remind them and nag them and nag them and then threaten. The joys of being a Mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Real-life Chocolate-Covered Sugar Bombs! What's not to love?!?