Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Who likes it HOT?!?!

NOT ME!! 95 degrees!?! That is the high temperature for today. I don't know if I will survive. I am certain I will melt (think Wicked Witch from Oz.) *Insert creepy - raspy voice* "I'mmmmm Mmmmmeltttttinggggggggggggg!!!"  It's only June 8! It's not supposed to do that, YET! I guess this means there will be one less day of sweltering weather, in August. Awesome!

Okay... I am done with my weather rant.  C#1 had a band concert yesterday. And thankfully it was yesterday!!! It would have been very uncomfortable today (sorry for the continued weather rant.) C#1 did a great job, so hopefully he will continue for a little bit longer. It was in the evening, so once the sun ducked behind the school, all was good. (more weather rant...)

On a completely different topic.... I am totally addicted to "Words with Friends." It's a "Scrabble" like game on the IPhone or IPad. It's too much fun! I've got 4 games going at once. Good times!

That is all I have for today, well at least so far. Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was 98 degrees when I came out of the dentist's office this afternoon; then I got stuck in the traffic mess on "the Parkway." I (or shall I say, "even I"?) turned on the a/c in the car for fear of the aforementioned (by you) melting process. And, No Electronic Game Playing Allowed! at my house, unless I'm invited to join in. Hahahahahaha

BB said...

Thankfully it's supposed to be cooler today (87) and "only" 77 tomorrow! No worries about game playing at your house. The people I'm playing with take a while to take their turn... AND I didn't plan on bringing it. :)