Sunday, June 12, 2011

Eating and watching movies...

That is what I did this weekend... My other half flew the coop, to visit some friends, so my sister spent the weekend hanging out with me.

FRIDAY: I made "Fudgy Brownies." They were amazing -- slightly under cooked and delicious!  Blackberry (pie filling, yes, I cheated) and apple pie. I cheated, yet, again and made a Bisquick topping, so I could avoid making a crust. It wasn't as delicious as the brownies, but, very good, too. I also made pepperoni calzone, which turned out amazing!

We then watched "Secretariat" (good family movie.) Then "Easy A" (not a good family movie.) And lastly we watched "Never Let Me Go" (not a family movie and MESSED UP!)

SATURDAY: I made Velveeta Shells and Cheese (it was requested and SUCH a burden to make. I'm kidding obviously.) And I made "Colorful Kielbasa" (aka kielbasa and rice.) Sadly I didn't cook the rice long enough, so we had crunchy rice dinner. It still tasted good, but, the crunch ruined some of the goodness.

We then watched "The Dark Knight" (not too family movie-ey, but C#1 did watch it.) Then we watched "Easy A" -- yes, we watched it, again. My sis's boyfriend was with us, and the sis thought he would think it was funny, too.  And there you have it. What I did this weekend. Now YOUR life is complete. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you considered enrolling in SPQ? Your weekend activities make you a likely candidate, I'd say.

BB said...

I really should! Or maybe I should start my own group. Wanna join?
:)