Thursday, August 2, 2012

Blueberries and Fresh Produce!!


I think I may have mentioned it, but, this is my favorite time of year for FOOD!! "Real" tomatoes and other various goodies from the garden. And NON mushy blueberries! Freshly picked!!!


My BFF sent me an email asking if I wanted to go pick berries. Well YEAHHHH!! We have gone to the same blueberry patch for at least the last three years. Last year was a disappointment. The weather never cooperated, so it was sparse. This year is absolutely fantastic!!!!! Berries, berries everywhere!!

C#2 had a good time two fisting them, too.


Now the challenge is to find good blueberry recipes. My favorite is the "Jumbo Blueberry Muffins", but, I will make an effort to find some new ones.  Of course, this is only if we don't eat them all first.  The temptation is irresistible!!

Here are some of my garden produce pictures.


My cucumber plants created this gem AND I discovered another one the same size hiding behind a pot, from the same plant.


I found a few more red tomatoes. I LOVE "REAL" TOMATOES!!!! You can never have enough, EVER!

And here are some humorous saying photos, which I love:

Yes, Please do!


And this one just cracks me up. If only I had the nerve!!!

That's it for today. Till next time!








No comments: