Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm too old for this!

Zits and acne that is! What the H-E double hockey sticks is up with that?!? I should have been over this at least 15 years ago. I figure if you've survived your teen years, you should at least be done with dealing with pimples. But, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... It continues to be a problem. Thankfully it isn't as bad, but, I think it should just be done!!!  The only good thing about it, is that I don't have to make a special trip to buy C#1 any special face wash. I already have it well covered. Sheeeeeesh!

I have also watched a few very odd movies. I am not sure I would recommend them. But, I will mention them, because I can. "Chalk" a mockumentary about life as a HS teacher -- mildly amusing. "Peacock" a very strange story about a schizo -- well acted, but like I said, very strange. "Resident" about apartment renting gone bad -- Gerard Butler is a psycho (putting it mildly.)

So there you have it. My two cents for today. Later!

No comments: