Thursday, October 20, 2011

This is a really great book!


I was introduced to this author a while ago. I was a little apprehensive at first, since she's one of those mega-church people. There are other things that don't sit well with me, but, I'm not going to get into that. This book (and the other one that I read) has some very solid points and helpful tips to live by biblically, whether you agree with her 100%  or not. 

I have also decided to read parts of it to C#1 & C#2. I have made it a morning ritual, to hopefully help them with their daily "people testing."  I do some adult content editing, for some of it.  I know they could probably "handle" it, but, not at 6:30 in the morning. I know for me and for most people that "people testing" is a daily struggle. Our emotions/feelings can make or break a day and lots of other things.  I know I personally say tooooo much, at the wrong times. AND my thinking. UGH! I know you know what I am talking about... Don't even deny it!

Anyway --- I thought I would share this and maybe it will help you, as I hope it is helping me.  Now if I would just apply some of these great tips, ideas and suggestions, then my life might be a little bit easier....... Don't hold your breath. I know I won't. ;)

No comments: