Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I really should have done this a LONG time ago.


Well.... I am happy with the new laptop. I have all of the back up disks, ecetera.  So, it occurred to me that I might want to do a back up disk or two for my desk top computer. It should state that I have had it for over a year. The previous desk top had an imminent problem, which required  I purchase a new one, in case it broke and I lost everything. 18+ dvds later, I think it's almost done. I didn't dare stop after I'd started and gone through five dvds. UGH! Now I am almost entirely out of blank dvds!! I guess that will be my next purchase on my next shopping trip. Let's just hope that if/when it decides to crap out, that all of the dvds are workable and fix it!  Note to self: The next time I buy a computer, make a back up dvd BEFORE putting a zillion pictures and music files on it.

Today I took C#1 in for "phase 2" of his orthodontic adventure. He wasn't too impressed to find out the news of his future braces. However, he needs some more work done. The hubby says, " Is this going to cost more?" Ummmmmm... Well yeah. But, hopefully this will be the last of it. I am sure C#2 will have some more lovely fun orthodontics, too. The joys of being a child (and the parent  -- $!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!)

No comments: