Friday, September 30, 2011

The best game EVERRRRRR!!

That would be "Words With Friends."  Think online Scrabble, that you can play with lots of people all at once, any time of day. The beauty of it is you don't have to sit around a table and wait for someone to find a word.  That can take a lot of time ya know?!  I know people who need to have a timer when playing the Scrabble board game. With WWF you don't need that and you can play whenever. There's no huge pressure to take your time, as long as it's not too many days apart. AND the best part is you can plunk letters in to "create" words and the program will tell you if it is indeed a word. My hubby calls this cheating, I call it being resourceful.  There are many, MANY times when I end up with three "i"s at the very end of the game. I's are not that easy to place, truth be told. Plus it's fun with the "word check"ing feature you can find all sorts of words, that you never imagined. For instance "qi." Yeap it's a word on WWF. It however is not registering as a word on this blogger. Hmmmmmmm....  Anyway, I do love this game and currently have eight games going with three different people.

I should also mention today, I went with one of my BFFs to a local restaurant. My BFF said she dreamed about Belgium waffles with ice cream and guess what she ordered. Belgium waffles with strawberries and ice cream for breakfast!!


I ordered boring french toast with pecans. But, that was so, sooooooooooo good!


So there you have it.  What game I love and what I did today. Later!

1 comment:

BB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.