Thursday, September 29, 2011

Coupon link

Here's a handy dandy coupon link that I found with my nifty magazine "All You." It is a teense bit annoying, because you have to download a coupons printer thingymabob. And then if you're me, you have to figure out where the heck they are printing from, etc.... I did figure it out. I printed 4 coupons and they are all good until mid November. And they are for things I will use. Yay!

http://coupons.allyou.com/Couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=14803&nid=10&zid=rd17

I might become a couponaholic, but, no way will I ever be an extreme couponer. Those people are crazy. I don't need 300 bottles of dish detergent or 200 boxes of cat food. AND the time it takes to prepare for these extreme shopping adventures. Hours and hours and hours.  I definitely do not have patience for that.  That's is for the moment. Till next time!

No comments: