Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Extreme couponing?!

I think not! But, I did go to Walmart today and save $15.00 with coupons!!! WhooHOO!!! I still spent way too much money, per usual at Wally World.  I have had a subscription to the "All You" magazine for a while and the big draw is the many, MANY coupons throughout. My lovely SIL asked me if I used the coupons and I said, "No." Well, duh.... What is wrong with me?!?! So, I found the last three issues and clipped away. I only had a short time to shop, since I had to hurry back to the orthodontist to pick up C#1 and C#2 from their torture. Anyway, I was so happy to hear that my bill dropped $15.00 buckaroos and I had only used half of the coupons I had brought. Now if I made a plan and gave myself more time, I could save even more!!!

The only downside of this, is the bags of candy that are calling me!! Two of the lovely coupons were for "fun" size candy. You know, the size you can eat 2 or 5 and they were "fun" so they definitely don't count as a full size candy bar. HUGE WIN! Ummmmmmm.... Yeah. Not really. The children and hubby were pleased with my lovely purchases, though.

Any way, I am watch "Extreme Couponing." for inspiration or maybe so I can just shake my head in disbelief. This woman paid $25.00 for over $550.00 worth of food, etcetera. INSANE!  I definitely don't plan on going that far. I will just stick to clipping out of my magazine and possibly pick up a Sunday paper, just for fun!

No comments: