Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dessert In a Pinch & a Parent/Teacher Conference

You gotta love it when you have about 10 half gallons of ice cream in the freezer and "everyone" still thinks there is no dessert........ So instead of getting in a snit about it, I offered to make chocolate pudding parfaits.  Rest assured it sounds way more fancy and complicated than it really is.  It's pretty much pudding in a cup with come cool whip.  What I love about this is that it does taste really good, is super easy to make andddddddddddddd everyone likes it.


All it is, is instant chocolate pudding and chocolate pudding mixed with cool whip.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist.  And it looks all pretty, too...

Earlier today I had a lovely parent/teacher conference. This was a planned affair. Not an emergency meet and greet or anything.  Come to find out C#2 has been a little less than honest about homework andddddd she's a bit snippy to boot. Oye!  Of course, she isn't considered a problem, but, in my book any problem is a problem!  Her teacher told me she had homework for tonight and I made sure to ask her when I got home -- you know just to see if she would fess up. Thankfully she did. She didn't even deny her snippy-ness or lack of homework dishonesty.  I was slightly shocked. I gave her an earful and a very stern warning, then told her to get her homework done.  Wellllllllllllllllllllllllll, this lovely lady left-it-in-her-locker. UGH! I went through all that hard work, she fessed up and then she leaves it at school!?!?!?!?!? Figures.  Hopefully she has time to finish it up before her class.  I guess we will find out tomorrow.

That's it for today... Till next time!

No comments: