Monday, November 19, 2012

An Excellent Salmon Recipe!!!!

I did my usual Walmart/Sam's Club run today and in the process planned on picking up something for dinner.

I ended up at Walmart twice. C#1 sprung a class project on me and decided he had to have "x" amount of said item. Of course, he didn't think of the cost --- which would have been a whopping $50!!! Helllllllzzzz NO!  Thankfully I had called his teacher and we were able to whittle that price in half, but, still. GRRRRrrrrrr! ANDDDDD the fact that I have to "babysit" said project while he's at school, in order for him to complete it on time. Oh the joys.....

Anyway, back to my food purchase. I thought I would pick up a nice slab of salmon. It seemed like a good price at Sam's, so I bought it.  The preferred method of cooking this is the grill, but, I am/was far too lazy to do that. AND I was far to lazy to look through my cookbooks, so to the internet I went.

I found this:

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/baked-salmon-ii/

Sadly, I did not take any pictures, but, it was delish and super easy!!!! And I was probably encouraging all the germies to hop on board, because I didn't marinate it in the fridge. My fridge is PACKED!

No one is complaining of a "belly" so we might be in the clear.

OH! And I saved over $13.00 at Walmart doing price match! Whoohoo!

Till next time...


Sorry Mom! But, I promise I'll help!!!



No comments: