Thursday, January 12, 2012

Holy Cliffhanger, Batman!

I almost finished Catching Fire (by Suzanne Collins,) the second book in the Hunger Games series, last night. But the lovely hubby, insisted the light be turned off and I was getting tired, anyway. Since I only had about 50 pages left and decided to finish it this morning. I did have lots of things I could have been doing, but, decided this was moreeeeeeeeeeee important. Let me just say this book ended with the cliffhanger of cliffhangers. But, alas I am not that upset since the last book is readily available.  Meaning it is sitting on my nightstand waiting to be read. The "Ugggghhhhhhhhh!!!" turned into an immediate "Phewwww!!"  It's a good thing this series was discovered AFTER it was all published.




I also watched the movie "Mr. Brooks." I wasn't sure what it was about. Well it started with a "very happy" couple having some ummmmmm welll.... I am sure you can figure it out. And then the movie got interesting. NOT the sexy wexy part -- what happened after.  The movie was actually pretty good and definitely not what I was expecting.  



Now I have to get some work done. Laterrrrr...




No comments: