Saturday, September 22, 2012

Ugh... It's that time of year again.

And by "ugh" I mean "YUM!" and "ugh!!!"  There is a very large influx of birthdays in my family. Which means lots and lotsssssssssssssssss of birthday cake or pie or dessert of all kinds. Which means I need to either exercise more or find my elastic waist pants (I vote for option #2.)


C#2 has a pending birthday. Which means there was a party. And at this party there were cake AND cupcakes. Let me just say they (the cake and cupcakes) were delicious!!! Store bought cake with thick butter cream frosting. I.HAVE.NO.SELF.CONTROL.HELLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!! Thankfully most of the cake is gone and no edge pieces are leftover. And there are only two cupcakes left, as of today. MMMMUSTTTTTSAYYYYYYYNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  At this point if either C#1 or C#2 ask for either dessert for breakfast, I am going to say YES!! It needs to be gone ASAP!!

That's it for today. Till next time...



1 comment:

Sarah said...

I feel like I could've been writing this post about self-control haha! Thanks for the laugh.