Wednesday, February 22, 2012

More different work!

Well sorta... I was informed that I had far too many books in the "library", aka junk room, aka collect all room, aka room no on ever goes into or uses. It is true there are way too many books in there. Most of which are children's. My first thought was to me the nice auntie and give them to the niece and nephews. Then I thought, "What if the C#1 and C#2 want them for their kids?!" THEN I actually looked through them and realized they were ALL mine. Purchased a bazillion years ago, for a bazillion dollars, when I was actually working with children besides my own, and when I was going to college. AND they were all in fantastic condition, for the most part. Soooooo.... I  have decided to expand my eBay business to book selling, too!

I must say that sales have picked up quite a bit, since starting on this new branch of sales.  Everyone is either getting their tax returns back or my stuff is dirt cheap -- probably both.

The good thing is that I don't have to buy any stock, since I have loads and loads. And it gives me the opportunity to clean out my "library" and make some extra moola!! Who doesn't like that?!?!

C#1 and C#2 (especially C#2) have gotten into the selling spirit, too. The challenge now, is to separate the sales and make sure the correct child is credited.  All in good fun I suppose.

Here's a link if ya want to check it out: http://stores.ebay.com/Rubber-Stamps-and-So-Much-More

That's it for today. Till next time...


No comments: