Saturday, December 31, 2011

FINALLY!!!

The house is done!! It only took almost four months from start to finish. And I put the start at when we made the initial purchase. Almost two months for the actual work. Running out supplies not once, but twice... I am really not complaining though. I know things happen. I am very thankful it is done. Finally.


I am sure you will be glad to not hear me rant about that anymore...


Me and the hubs took C#1 and C#2 to see the movie "War Horse." One of our "local" theaters had to do a complete renovation because of a recent flood. Anyway.... The theater is now completely AWESOMEEEEE!!  The picture isn't that good, but, yes I am reclining in a leather seat. You could seriously take a comfortable nap! Everyone was highly impressed. And the movie was good, too.

And today is December 31. Which means New Year's Eve. I guess you're supposed to be all party-ey, but, alas I must be old. I am drinking some coffee, and am wearing my comfy pjs and toasty slippers. Who knows if I will even make it to midnight.  The new year is annoying anyway. You have to remember to change what month you write AND the year. Sheeeeesh. (I do like to complain about important things like that...)

I hope everyone has a happy and safe 2012!!




No comments: