Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Clearly nothing exciting is happening here...

I have been very lax in my blog updates. Sooooo sorry! 

I am still waiting (impatiently) for the rest of the siding to show up. I called the contractor and he said they would be right over to put it up, once it shows up. I am still being patient, since he said it takes 1 - 1.5 weeks to come in. Of course, the weather was cruddy today. Cold and drizzly.

Yesterday I wrapped Christmas presents. It is usually a task I procrastinate until the very last minute. We don't even have a tree. BUT, we do have the presents. Truth be told I would be just fine without the tree. The dearest hubby insists on a real one, which means it makes an incredible mess. AND the task of getting a tree is something out the book of "Griswold."  Let's hike out into the middle of nowhere and drag the biggest tree we can find back home. Well, not exactly (but close.) It does look nice, but, I always look forward to it going away. Yes, I am a Grinch!

Here are some words of wisdom for today....


A nice glass of wine or three sounds like a great idea!  

Till next time...


No comments: