Thursday, December 8, 2011

We have no power.

So it appears that this mighty snow storm (sarcasm) has taken out our power. Or a line came down or something. According to the electric company only 18 houses are affected. Which leads me to presume it's only my road. Greattttttttttttt.... They said it would be powered up by 9:00 a.m. I'll believe it when I see it. C#1 and C#2 were not impressed that they had to go to school anyway. Thankfully the hubby was nice enough to get the generator going, so all is good in the world. Just don't get too close. I haven't brushed my teeth.


Another issue is that the they were supposed to finish up the siding today. I do think they need electric to do that. Hopefully they have their own power source or now how to hook into the one we have. And I should mention we have snow. Like an inch of it. Ewwww...


Yes, I know it's December, but, still.

Last night was C#1's band concert. He did really great. Of course, the snow was coming down, so it made for an interesting ride home. I love where I live. (I actually do, but, sometimes....)

So that's it for this morning. I hoping the power comes back on when they say or I might cry.

Till next time....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, now ... we got about six blessed inches here today.

BB said...

You can HAVE your six inches. ICK!