Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm becoming a blogging slacker!

Sorry for the delay in posting (not that I need to apologize.) This week has been a run-run-run week. Mostly all good stuff. Except for the three (actually four, I didn't have to make one of them) extra trips to the camp C#1 and C#2 are at, because C#2 had to be brought home overnight, because of a mysterious fever. Thankfully C#2 was over it in less than 24 hours and was able to go back.  C#2 was not happy to leave, as I am sure everyone can understand..

This week I also celebrated one of my BFFs birthday's. I did a "live" Zumba class. This particular instructor liked  Latin music, so there was a LOT of butt shaking to that. I am just thankful that there was NO mirror in front of my spot and that everyone else was way too busy trying to figure out the moves, to pay attention to my blunderings!  A couple days later the birthday BFF and my other BFF went to a large Salvation Army for a 50% off sale. I purchased some "much" needed clothing for a few of us. The quotes are for sarcasm, as no one in my house really needs any new clothes......  We then had a great lunch out and an extra smoothie treat at a Sheetz gas station.  AND since tomorrow is my last day of "no" children, I will be going to a movie with the birthday BFF!! It's supposed to be a funny one. I will be sure to let you know.

Speaking of movies, I did watch a movie called "If Only." Yes, it is about what you think it's about --- sorta. I didn't read the back of the box too carefully, so as not to get too much information. It wasn't the greatest movie. Think "Lifetime" channel.  Needless to say, it was sad. I have mentioned that I am a glutton for punishment when it comes to topics such as that.  I was kind of expecting what happened, to happen. But, the end caught me off guard. So, alas, I was a bawling mess.  Thankfully it was 1:00 in the morning and no one else was awake (the lateness/earliness might have contributed to said "mess.")  There was a saying in the movie that I liked. It wasn't anything profound, but, it just struck me as 100% true. I had to rewind the dvd to hear it, again and then write it down. The saying was, "Death doesn't put an end to love." I'm not entirely sure why that struck me like it did. It just seemed like something that should be said. I am sure I will "over think" it for a while, because that is what I do best.

Now I need to get some work done (yes, I do "work" at 12:30 in the morning!) That's all for now.... I will do my best to not be such a slacker in the coming days, weeks, months!!

No comments: