Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I finally tried it!

That is, I finally made it to a local-ish cafe, that opened in January of this year. They proclaimed great sandwiches and coffee. I would have to agree!  It took me a good five minutes to figure out what I wanted to order, since everything on the menu sounded wonderful! The owner was receiving phone calls, which gave me  time to figure it out, too. I didn't have any regular coffee (I will try that next time), but the "Happy Hound" drink was great! It consisted of chai, espresso and whipped cream.


This picture doesn't show the entire menu (and I didn't want to get the entire woman, I don't know, in the picture....) 


I decided on the "Quirky Turkey" which was delicious!  The owner gave me a "coffee" card and "sandwich" card. Once I buy 10 of each I get a free one. I will definitely be going back.....


No comments: