Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cookies Galore 2012

It's that time of year, again. Time to break out the stretchy pants in a very serious way! My bestie and I decided to have a "cookie-athon", again.  So here is this year's contribution to society.


Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookies:


Oatmeal Scotchies:


Snowballs:


Peanut Butter Blossoms:


Hershey Kisses Macaroon Cookies:


All of them are a favorite of someone's. Now the challenge is to not eat too many. This afternoon I mistakenly went to a local fudge shop and C#2 convinced me to buy fudge. Because, you know, it's not like I didn't just make a sh*tload of cookies with my friend the day before or anything. Soooo for lunch today I had a hunk of fudge with about 4-5 cookies.  I probably should have put bigger sized pants on my Christmas list or a request for some more stretchy pants. 

I will just share them, like I had originally planned and GET.THEM.AWAY.FROM.ME!!!
But, not too many -- because I love them soooooooooooo much.

Till next time...




No comments: