Monday, March 26, 2012

March is back!!

I know, I know... The warm summer weather has been nice, but, have you actually thought what it means.

1. You must find the summer clothes you stuffed into the back of your closet. This means your entire wardrobe is in your room taking up space.

2. You have no idea what the temperature will be that day, if it's gonna rain or snow, be 40 or 80. Consistency, please!

And the most important concern of all:

3. How well do I have to shave my legs.


I have a habit of half-@ssing the job all throughout the winter months (and fall, too, truth be told.)  I was seriously going to have to do a "good" job and then the weather cooperated and turned back to March. Thank you.

I recently found a recipe online for some Oreo brownies. Welllllll, yesterday in the mad Easter candy shopping spree I grabbed a package of Oreos.  I will keep you posted on how that turns out. The recipe isn't very long, but, I think it's kind of involved. Of course, the challenge will be to NOT eat all of the oreos before putting them in the brownie batter.


Well that's it for this morning. I started early, so maybe you will all get lucky and get another bloggity blog later!

Till next time....


No comments: