Friday, November 25, 2011

Well it's not done.

They ran out of siding and had to order some more. The bossman said it would probably be in next week. Here's hoping!!  I do have a before and after shot. It looks WAY better. I didn't realize how awful it looked until you see the pictures. UGH!

BEFORE:  


AFTER:


It almost looks like a completely different house. And did I mention the incredibly gross door we have been living with for 14+ years. I do have piles of other pictures, but, I won't bore you with them.

Thanksgiving was awesome. I ate way too much. But, I think that is the protocol.  I didn't bring any of the desserts home, and the family wasn't entirely pleased about that. Sooooo, since I am such a nice person I made a different pumpkin dessert with my leftovers. It was called "Pumpkin Pie Crunch." It was/is AMAZING!! I could eat it and eat it and eat it and eat it........  It doesn't have the mentioned crunch, because I didn't put the pecans on it. I didn't want to hear any complaining.  I guess I should be honest and say that it was a cake mix recipe. The bottom layer did not have any of the cake mix. That was actually real life, uncheater ingredients. The topping however is a box of cake mix and one cup of butter. DELICIOUS! I unfortunately didn't take a picture before hacking into it. Butttttt, this way you can see the insidey parts.


Thankfully it didn't burn. I "forgot" about it after sitting down in front of my computer. But, started to smell something and was able to save it from a fire-y death.

That's all I have for today. I do hope to have a completed house picture within a week. But, who knows.






No comments: