Friday, November 11, 2011

This made me chuckle.

I stole this from a blog I read on a regular basis.  The women that write it are my kind of people!
If you can't read it, which I know I can't, just click on it and it will open up bigger in a new window.

Anyway, the house is under some renovations. New door, windows and the big one, siding. You don't realize how labor intensive it is, until you see all the crap they pull off the house and then they have to put two new layers of crap BACK on. Ohhhhhhhh the incessant pounding.  It will look great when it's all done. And I am looking forward to that beautiful day. 

Sadly after starting this job, the lovely husband has started to look closer at the house (inside), which means more cleaning (ewwwwwwwwwwwww,) painting (I hate!), peeling of wall paper and so much more. UGHHHHHHHH! I know, it needs to be done, but, yuck. Why can't I just live in my little hovel and be left alone?!?!?!   Be thankful in all things. Be thankful in all things. Be thankful in all things. Be thankful in all things....  You get my drift.

I will post pictures once it's finished and I am sure it will be AWWWWWWsome!!!!

No comments: