Thursday, November 17, 2011

Yes, I know...

I am being a blogging slacker, yet, again.  I guess it is just a fact of life.

The truth of the matter is that I have been trying to "beef" my online store and waiting for the contractors to get done working on the house. I can say I accomplished some beefing up, but, not as much as I'd hoped. I need late nights to do that, and I don't have that luxury anymore since I have to be up and feed everyone in the morning. Responsibilities -- PFFFFT! Highly overrated.

The weather is still being incredibly contrary. It was fabulous last weekend and this weekend has been a drizzly mess. The contractors left after only an hour of work yesterday morning. Then today they didn't even show up.  Not that I was given any notice. There goes a pot of coffee down the drain. That's what I get for being all nicey-nice.  I am hoping that they will come and work their @sses off tomorrow and get it done. The boss said he wanted to get four guys together and get it finished. So tomorrow must be that lucky day, right?!  I sure hope so. It is supposed to be sunny, but, the highs only in the 40s -- kinda brrrr chilly for such work, but, hey that's what they are paid to do.

My (insane) BFFs thought it would be a good idea to go too the opening night of the new "Twilight" movie. I backed out two days ago, but, I do not like being left out and once they made a plan to go, I changed my mind. One of the BFFs was certain I would change my mind. She knows me too well. She got that LAST five tickets for tonight's or should I say tomorrow morning's midnight show. OH MYYYYYYYY!! I seriously don't even care that much. But, it will definitely be fun to hang with the BFFs and pick on the crazy people.  Of course, we are joining them, so I guess that makes us crazy, too. Dagnabbit!!

I hope to be posting house pictures TOMORROW!!! Maybe if I think it enough it will happen. I will certainly let you know....  I gotta go make dinner for the family, so catcha later!

No comments: