Friday, November 18, 2011

The "Twilight" Crazies.

Like I mentioned in my previous post, my BFFs and I decided to go to the midnight showing of the "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Pt. 1" movie.  I did enjoy the books, but, they got very, very weird. And the movies have followed that same line. Humans, vampires and werewolves -- OH MY! Weird.  But onto the story...

My BFF got the last five tickets at the only theater in this area. And the cashier told her that we needed to get there by 8:30/9:00 to get in line. Really?!?!?!?!?? Really.  I got to my BFF's house at about 8:50 or so. She lives only a hop, skip and a jump from the theater. We walked into the theater at 9PM on the nose. Our other BFF was kind enough to get there before us and was in line. I couldn't believe how many people were already there. We were going to have to wait three, yes THREE more hours before it started. So we (me and my BFF) walked over to the other BFF. After arriving in our theater #2 line we were informed that we could go sit down. FOR REAL?!?! WhooHooo!!!! We got right in and found the perfect seats and there were only about 7 people in that theater (including us) for quite some time. The luck! The score! I say it was "divine."  

After securing our seats we decided to indulge on some extra buttery, artery clogging popcorn. The lady behind the counter was a new employee, and I was extra nice to her and she did a GREAT job layering the popcorn -- aka extra buttery/greasy -- YUM!!! (check out the greasy sides on the container! AND I did share!!)


We had the perfect seats and a foot rest!

My BFF's daughter showed up and kindly took our picture...

There you have it. My late night movie adventure. I have NEVER done this before.  Not sure I will do a repeat performance since 2.5 hours of sleep just doesn't work for me. I am making every effort to not be a crank today. So far, so good.  The movie was good, but,weird (I think I mentioned that.)  I will have to see the last one for closure (even though I have read the books and do know how it ends.)  The best part was the 3 hours of uninterrupted chat time with my BFFs. Which was really AWESOME!





No comments: