Sunday, July 29, 2012

Red Cat Ice Cubes!!!

I heard about "Red Cat Slushies" and thought, "What about 'Red Cat Ice Cubes'"?!? Viola!! It worked!! (notice the dark red cubes in the Red Cat wine.)


The biggest challenge was actually finding the ice cubes trays to make the cubes.  Of course, now that I have discovered this wonderful concoction, I love to drink it.  And if you didn't already get the "memo," I am a bit of a wine-o.  

This last week I also discovered that I can actually tolerate some types of beer.  I picked up a six pack of Bud Light with Lime.  I think what sold me was the "lime" addition. Yeah, yeah... I know. It is a highly  wussy beer, but, you have to start somewhere, right?!?  And to make things even better, or maybe I should say worse -- it tastes fantastic with my favorite chips!!  Here's a picture, in case you forgot.


This week I was able to pick my first "real" tomato!! I have picked a few ripe cherry tomatoes, but, they don't really count. 



Since harvesting that prize fruit, I have noticed quite a few are getting orange and on their merry way to red!! Whoohoo!! I will have to get picture for my next blog.

The hubby and I also went to a nifty restaurant and I was highly amused with their restroom sign.


And here are some funny "sayings" that have shown up on the web.....



That's it for now. Till next time!







No comments: