Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fruit Crisp In Minutes!

I have a love for brownie in a mug and thought what about crisp in a mug.  After figuring out the "recipe" I figured a mug wouldn't work.  So I used a soup bowl. I am sure a salad bowl would work, too or whatever.
I figured the topping would spread more evenly in a bigger container. 

3/4 to 1 cup fruit - 1 peeled, cored, sliced and chopped apple
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 TB brown sugar
2 1/2 TB sugar, divided
2 TB flour
cinnamon
1 TB butter

Place the fruit in the bowl. Sprinkle 1-2 TB sugar onto apples with vanilla. 

In another bowl combine brown sugar, remaining sugar, flour, cinnamon and butter.  Use a fork and mix until crumbly.

Sprinkle evenly over the fruit.



Microwave on high for 3 minutes.



Top with vanilla ice cream.


The hubby was impressed. He couldn't believe how great it tasted, especially since it took about 5 minutes to make.  He asked how I did it. Magic! Pure and simple.  

It was definitely something I will be making again and again!  Super easy and super yummy!

Till next time...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This was a neat idea!!