Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I Got A Haircut.

I know that is nothing new. Buttttttttttt, when I instructed the stylist on what to do I said, "Two inches with more stacking. Oh! And trim my bangs."  I usually hem and haw about the amount of inches to take off. And the stylist takes note and I usually only lose an inch. I do this about every two months. My hair usually looks "okay." But, my bangs are just starting to get annoying.  Anyway, this time I did no hemming or hawing. And the stylist whacked a LOT of hair.  And it was literal whack-age. She razor blade cut most of it.

I haven't decided if I like it.  I think I do. But, it's short. Shorter than I've had it in a very, veryyyyyyyy long time.  I guess I will have to play with it. What little there is.  Sadly it is now too short to pull back into a pony tail. I guess I will have to start loving barrettes, again.


I wish it looked this cute. Not like Katie H. But, alas it won't happen. My bangs were cut too short.  Thankfully hair grows, so if I can't figure it out, maybe I can grow to love a hat.  It wouldn't be too hard to hide it that way.

Till next time... 

No comments: