Thursday, December 19, 2013

Cookie Palooza 2013

Well we did it, again. We made more cookies than one person could eat in a year. Well, maybe not a year, but, perhaps a week?!

A sea of cookie goodness...

Sadly I didn't count them when I divvied them out. "One for you, one for me...."

Here is an aerial view.

In the process I had to peel 5,000,000 Hershey kisses.  

So many kisses.

So many wrappers.

Here is a list of the cookies:



Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies: http://www.jif.com/recipes/details/960

Mr. Food Granola Cookies




Now the challenge is to stay-out-of-the-cookies. I had three today, but, the night is still young. I think I am going to have to give some of them away.  For my health and my waist.

That's it for today. Till next time....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thankfully, I shall have help in ridding the house of cookies: the grands arrive tonite. They are like cookie piranha! Good luck ditching yours before you become a butterball.