Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Quick Rant Blog

I have a whole queue of blogs that are waiting to be written. But, alas, I would actually have to take the time to write them. Sooooooooooooo, you get my short and sweet rant blog.

You remember when I was whining about the decrease in size and the same price of items in a recent blog?! Well check this out:


At first you think, "Oh YAY! 'BONUS 2 MORE SCOOPS'!"  But, if you aren't paying attention you should realize they already downsized this item from a 1/2 gallon to 1.5 quarts. And you are supposed to get excited about 2 more scoops?!?!  Sheesh!  They must think we're stupid. Of course, I did buy it, because it was the cheapest.  But, I am definitely paying attention and am not fooled by their shyster ways.  Just another way for them to charge more and pretend that they're not.

Till next time...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For similar deal, check out the new packaging for Nabisco crackers like Triscuits. The sign in the aisle touts "new, lower price!" What they don't brag about is the new tinier 8.5 oz size box.