Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Green Bean Salad 2013!! I love this time of year!



I was able to acquire some fresh beans and make green bean salad.  Here is a link with the recipe:

http://beckysbiscuits.blogspot.com/search?q=green+bean

The only sad thing about it, was my darn tomatoes are still very, veryyyyyyyyyyyyy green. So I had to settle for some store bought tomatoes -- boooooooooo!!!.  It still tasted great, but, I am looking forward to the day when I will have all garden fresh ingredients.

I have also had the opportunity to enjoy some delicious itty bitty swiss chard and a some largish beet greens, thanks to my MIL.

I need to pick up some corn from the local corn spot.  But, I didn't have the needed cash for that transaction, but, I will very soon.

I also got together with my bestie and we plowed through a bunch more basil -- and left no dent, yet, again...


That's it for the moment. 
Till next time...

No comments: