Friday, June 6, 2014

I get to chaperone a middle school event tonight!

Now who's excited for me?!?!?  I have had to promise C#2 that I will not follow her around or take pictures or be totally uncool in front of her friends.  I promise to get permission first before taking any pictures.

I asked C#2 what would be my responsibilities as a chaperone.  And I quote, " Make sure no one is sucking face."  All righty then! I wouldn't think that would be a problem for children this age.....  But, I guess I am wrong -- I guess they are 12 and 13 years old that do this -- OYE!

Apparently there are children "dating" each other and asking each other to this event. Thankfully not mine.

I will let you know how it goes.  I am actually looking forward to see how these little hooligans behave. And I hope no one gets in trouble.

Till next time...

No comments: